Inkjet Refill Service & FAQ’s
Thank you for choosing inkjet cartridge refilling; a service that combines quality, value, and sustainability. Refilling your cartridge(s) is easy, and does not void or impact your printer’s warranty.
NOTE: Customers may experience “alerts” when using refilled cartridges. These nuisance messages are simply deterrents created by manufacturers and should be bypassed by pressing “OK”, “proceed”, “continue”, “accept”, etc.
Steps to Install Your Refilled Cartridge:
- Remove clip or cap (if applicable).
- Insert into printer.
- Press OK, yes, close, etc. to bypass any nuisance messages.
- Stop the process if an “Unrecognized Cartridge”, “Cartridge Error”, or “Replace Cartridge” message appears. Refer to table below or Troubleshooting for additional refilled cartridge usage tips.
5. If a problem persists then return the cartridge to your refiller for evaluation.
Resources and Recommendations:
- Visit Troubleshooting for general refilled ink cartridge usage tips and advanced cartridge/printer diagnostic information.
- We recommend that you keep a spare set of cartridges for convenience.
To find the nearest ink refill center near you click here.